How to marry in Ukraine

According to the Article 28 of the Family Code of Ukraine, an application for marriage registration is submitted by a woman and a man to any body of state registration of civil status acts by their choice.

How to report a crime in Ukraine

If you have become a victim or a witness of a crime in Ukraine, you can contact the law enforcement agencies.

Attorney in Kyiv Ukraine: call to get legal advice

Attorney in Kyiv Ukraine: call to get legal advice

Divorce of foreigners in Ukraine: how to legalize certificate of marriage

According to judicial practice of Ukraine there are a lot of refusals to make divorce between foreigners based on the grounds of the lack of legalization of the certificate of marriage. 

What is the temporary confiscation of property in criminal proceedings

According to the Article 167 of the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine, temporary confiscation of property is the actual deprivation of the suspect or the persons in whose possession the property specified in the second part of this article is...

The personal private property of the wife, husband

Often, there is a widespread situation when spouses divide property in court proceedings.

Family lawyer in Kyiv will help you to protect family rights

According to the Article 18 of the Famile Code of Ukraine, each member of family relations who has reached the age of fourteen has the right to directly apply to the court for the protection of his right or interest.

Rights of suspect, accused in Ukraine

Rights of suspect, accused in Ukraine

Work schedule:

from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.