The main areas:
- relations with governmental institutions;
- constitutional law;
- law of social protection;
- consumer rights protection;
- inheritance law;
- family law;
- registration of legal entities and entrepreneurs;
- labour law;
- land law;
- environmental law;
- election law;
- migration law;
- opening companies in offshore jurisdictions;
- asset search.
Why work with us?
- Experience working with Ukrainian diaspora organizations worldwide in legal domain since 2014;
- Experience working with the various governmental and non-governmental Institutions in Ukraine and abroad;
- Practical and academic research-based experience in resolving legal cases;
- Customer-tailored approach to resolving legal matters.
- Numerous legal cases have been resolved in areas including in the areas of: civil law, immigration law, electoral law etc;
- Legal support in national legislation of Ukraine, including the adoption of the law of Ukraine “On External Labour Migration” and other similar legislative initiatives;
- Legal support for the Ukrainian diaspora, including in the drafting and conclusion of the Memorandum of the Ukrainian World Congress with the Government of Ukraine and other Governmental Institutions;
- Analytical advisory support during the presentation of Ukraine vis-à-vis the Ukrainian World Congress and other linked diaspora organizations, with international institutions.
Organizations where we had cooperation: