In order to divorce in Ukraine, you need to submit the following documents:
- the original of the marriage certificate;
- an application to the divorce authority or a claim to the court;
- copy of passport or residence permit in Ukraine;
- a copy of the identification code;
- a copy of the child's birth certificate (if necessary, if there are children);
- payment of the official state fee;
- certification of documents, if the marriage was concluded abroad.
To speed up the process and reduce costs, you should consult with a lawyer.
Please, also see the article Divorce of foreigners in Ukraine: how to legalize certificate of marriage