An attorney who provides defense in criminal cases and representation in family disputes in the city of Kyiv.
Volodymyr Kistianyk is an attorney who provides defense in criminal cases and representation in family disputes.
The attorney is a specialist in the application of judicial argumentation techniques, which are used during the preparation of documents, during speeches in court sessions, during communications with court participants and in other situations.
Argumentation is an effective method of persuasion that increases the perspectives of an optimal outcome for a client.
Even after the first consultation with an attorney, you will get various practical options for solving your issue.
The attorney's legal experience is based on long-term professional and academic development.
- In 2011, I graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University;
- I have been practicing law since 2011;
- From 2011 to 2013, I completed an internship at the Parliament of Ukraine, the legal company “ARBITRADE” and the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union;
- From 2014 to 2019, with my expertise, I was involved in the activities of the following organizations: “CANEOM”, the charitable foundation “Right to Protection”, The Centre for Research in Reasoning, Argumentation and Rhetoric at the University of Windsor (Canada), the non-governmental organization “Ukrainian World Congress”;
- In 2019-2020, I completed an internship with an attorney who deals with criminal and civil cases;
- In 2020, I received аdvocate’s license;
- In 2021, I defended my PhD thesis at the National University “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” on the topic: “Judicial argumentation: features, comparative analysis, domestic and foreign practice”.
I provide legal assistance to citizens of Ukraine and foreigners.
I speak English.
The goal of my activity as an attorney is to implement the principle of ensuring the best interests of the client.
Information about the attorney in the Unified Register of Attorneys of Ukraine at the following link: https://erau.unba.org.ua/profile/77457
Information about the attorney's PhD research at the following link: https://ekmair.ukma.edu.ua/items/89d479c0-b9bb-4ad1-af77-1237083060ca