Thanks for usage of our legal service.
We would appreciate if you leave below your comment regarding our work
- Volodymyr Kistianyk
- + 38 063 609 35 04
- Russia Threatens Retaliation for Ukraine’s Drill near Crimea. Text of the Diplomatic CableUkrayinska Pravda had obtained a document confirming threats of the Russian Ministry of Defence to launch an air attack on Ukraine, after Ukraine had announced its plans to conduct a military exercise near Crimea
- SSCIP Not Verifying State-Run Company Involved into ‘Falsifying Riaboshapka Declaration’The State Service of Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine (SSCIP) does not consider it necessary to conduct verification of the state-run company Ukrainian Special Systems (USS), although it was allegedly involved into falsification of Ruslan Riaboshapka declaration.
- NAZK Starts Full-Scale Operation of E-DeclarationOn August 31, the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption (NAZK) has decided to officially launch the e-declaration system.
- Special Communication Service: E-Declaration System Ready for LaunchThe State Service of Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine (SSCIP) certified the information protection system to launch the e-declaration.
- Avakov Calling SBU to Go At Inter TV ChannelInterior Minister Arsen Avakov requested the National TV and Radio Broadcasting Council and the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) to address the position of Inter TV Channel